Contact: James Iranzad/Josh Pape
Vancouver’s Wildebeest Restaurant now open!
Local ingredients and whole animal cookery in the heart of Gastown
- Wildebeest restaurant is now officially open at 120 West Hastings Street.
- Led by Vancouver service veterans and co-owners James Iranzad (Abigail’s Party) and Josh Pape (The Diamond)
- Focused on whole-animal cookery, Wildebeest’s menu is prepared with the utmost integrity by Executive Chef David Gunawan.
- Guests can expect to taste dishes as diverse as pork jowl served with long pepper scented oats and bourbon barrel aged maple syrup and lamb tartare finished with pickled onions
- Wildebeest also houses an intimately set wine bar with cocktails crafted by co-owner and 2010’s Vancouver Magazine Bartender of the Year Josh Pape.
“Josh and I are very excited to introduce Wildebeest to Vancouver,” says co-owner James Iranzad, “We can’t wait for guests to experience and enjoy our vision of refined comfort food.”
Wildebeest is now open for dinner Tuesday to Sunday from 5pm to 12am, and soon brunch on Saturday and Sunday.